I. Complete the sentences.
- Yesterday morning my father __________ a cake. (doesn’t eat / didn’t eat)
- _________ you usually eat porridge in the morning? ( Do / Did).
- She _____________ soup without meat last Sunday. (make / made)
- When ___________ your parents come home yesterday.( do / did)
- I _____________ a box of sweets yesterday.( buy / bought)
II. Put special questions to find out the missing information.
Example: I lived in … — Where did you live?
1. You went to bed at ….
What time did you _____________________________________________________________?
2. Yesterday I went…
3. She had … for breakfast yesterday.
4. They had dinner at … yesterday.
What time _____________________________________________________________________?
5. Nancy watched TV in …
III. Choose the right word.
1. My friend ate too _____________ bananas.
a) a lot of b) many c) much
2. Do Russian people drink _____________ tea?
a) much b) many c) lot
3. How ___________ sweets do you eat a day?
a) much b) lots c) many
4. I have got ________ toys.
a) lot b) a lot c) a lot of
5. How ____________ salad does he eat at dinner?
a) much b) many c) a lot of
IV. Choose the right word.
1. Tomatoes are ___________________.
a) animals b) fruit c) leaves
2. Do bananas ___________ in Russia?
a) buy b) eat c) grow
3. Do you want a glass of ___________________?
a) soup b) fruit c) juice
4. You can’t make fruit salad without ___________________ .
a) fruit b) meat c) salad